[horde] Turba search problem with my new horde.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jul 31 09:24:20 PDT 2003

Quoting bashar <bashar at dhakacom.com>:

> Can any one assist me to resolve the problem? Every thing is working fine
> except search option from turba.

You have a few attributes referenced in sources.php that aren't defined in
attributes.php.

> Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in
> /var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

This one is probably missing from attributes.php altogether.

> Notice: Undefined index: homephone in
> /var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14
>
> Notice: Undefined index: workphone in
> /var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14
>
> Notice: Undefined index: cellphone in
> /var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14
>
> Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress in
> /var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

These 4 are probably in attributes.php, but the case doesn't match. In
sources.php, make them homePhone, workPhone, cellPhone, and homeAddress,
instead.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>