[horde] getting closer......

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 06:39:28 PDT 2003

Folks:

I CAN login to the Horde framework - when in my
browser, I type http://192.168.7.200/horde - it gives
me the login prompt, I logs me into the page where it
says at the top, "Welcome, adrian" - so far, so
good....

However, when I try to login to the url -
http://192.168.7.200/horde/kronoith - it gives me a
404 error after I attempt to login....I am trying to
get kronolith to work.  See error message below.

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you
entered the URL manually please check your spelling
and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact
the webmaster
Error 404
192.168.7.200
Fri 01 Aug 2003 09:36:14 AM EDT
Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

I made sure all machines I am conencting from have a
DNS entry for my linux box (192.168.7.200) in the
hosts file....as well as the /etc/hosts file on my
linux box...

Any ideas or suggestions....

Thanks,

Adrian