[horde] getting closer......

Justin Ainsworth justin at sullust.org
Thu Jul 31 08:23:01 PDT 2003

Okay this is really simple but you never know, did you put the trailing
slash on the URL for kronoith?  By default apache will think of
http://192.168.7.200/horde/kronoith as a file rather than a directory,
you have to use the url http://192.168.7.200/horde/kronoith/

The way to fix that is detailed here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#set-servername

Again this may not be your problem, but from the way you typed in the
url it's my first guess.

-Justin