[horde] "Session expired" problem.

Rob rwwalsh at cs.uchicago.edu
Sat Aug 2 10:24:00 PDT 2003

Hello everyone.

I'm at my wit's end. I had a working install of horde and imp running. I
wasn't storing preferences or anything, because the SQL server wasn't
working correctly yet. So, I installed another instance of horde and
called it horde-test. I tried to set up SQL authentication etc. and
couldn't get it to work. Now both instances are broken. The SQL one
secondary -- I'll fix it myself when I get around to it. The important
thing is that the original horde install that's supposed to be working is
giving me "session timed out" errors. I can't for the life of me figure
out why. I'm running windows and IIS and I've tried changing the temp
directories a hundred times, 'c:/tmp' , 'c:\tmp' , etc. Nothing works.
Please help.

Thanks,
Robin Walsh