[horde] troubleshooting - DB Error: connect failed

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 11:05:04 PDT 2003

Eric:

> Then it is tcp.  If port 3306 is the default port,
> then you are probably
> okay.

I thought this would be the case....I think I am
problay Ok too....

> It sure wouldn't hurt to set the protocol and port
> in your
> configuration
> though.  But this is probably not where your problem
> is.

I'm no mySQL guru......so if I was to do that, how
would I do that?  I tried Google - but there's sooo
much info and configuration on mySQL - it gets
confusing looking through all the documentation.

Eric - did you have a look at my previous messge where
I posted my Preferences section from my horde.php -
please have a look at it.....I'll send you another
copy if you deleted it....and maybe when you do have a
look at it - suggest some tips on what might be the
problem. ie) correct username/pass

I am like almost banging my head against the wall -
this is soooo frustrating.

Adrian