[horde] more on horde/imp login problems

Thomas Mørch oz2afo at bitnisse.dk
Sat Aug 9 06:35:18 PDT 2003

I have been doing some tests now, trying different configurations.

1. When I have horde set up to auth against my imap server (not using
imp as auth system) I can login, but not see imp..
2. When using imp as auth system, the browser just hangs there waiting
for response from the server. nothing happens after entering
user/password at all!

Nothing is noted in the log file (actualy horde doesn't even get to
where it opens the file)!!! php creates session files..

I have disablet all sql things, using session as prefference container.

server is a debian woodyY/testing system. php 4.1.2..

I'm realy stumped on this one.. I know that the old horde 1.x has run on
the server without problems! But now horde2 is causing problems..

Any hints at all?

regards
Thomas