[horde] recurring events edit

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 21:03:48 PDT 2003

Folks:

First of all..let me say I am very impressed with the
Horde framework and all its appz that hook into it.

Kronolith -  one of the main features that I am
looking for in a webcalendar is:

- the ability to edit just 1 event of the recurring
events - without affecting the other recurring
events....so the other events remain in tact to the
original recurrence pattern time slots.  In a
nutshell: I want "mutually exclusive" recurring
events.

I tried playing around with this in Kronolih, but when
I edit one event in the recurrence pattern - all adopt
the changes I made in the 1 event - I don't want this!

Is there an option I can enable for this to work or is
this type of feature not yet available in Kronolith
1.1...until the next release comes out?  Is it being
worked on in developement??