[horde] RedHat 9, mcrypt and php

jkt at apk.molbio.ku.dk jkt at apk.molbio.ku.dk
Sat Aug 16 10:20:24 PDT 2003

Hi

[snip]

> Mcrypt support in PHP and https connections have nothing to do with
> each
> other. https is done in Apache, we use mcrypt in PHP to encrypt the
> users'
> credentials in his session.

True indeed! However, I still find it strange that mcrypt seems to be
unsopported on the test.php page. Do I need to install ALL packeges
from the ftp site for RH9? The loading of pages did speed up
immediately after installatione of mcrypt.

Jens
I don't read HTML formatted e-mails, only the ASCII part.
Don't expect me to see colour highlights or other funny
features

Jens Kaalby Thomsen,         SBiN-LAB
University of Copenhagen,    Øster Farimagsgade 2A
DK-1353 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Phone: + 45 35 32 20 78      Fax:   + 45 35 32 20 75
Phone NMR lab: + 45 35 32 40 23