[horde] Fwd: Configuration problems.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Aug 19 06:31:52 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from rehanann at kfupm.edu.sa -----
    Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:06:35 +0300
    From: rehanann <rehanann at kfupm.edu.sa>
 Subject: Configuration problems.
      To: chuck at horde.org

Dear Sir,
            The amazing Horde is really very good. Just I have some
queries which I don't find answers in mailing list.

The Mail =box filtering is not working.
Calendaring, the user is logout and another user is login and he can see
the pervious user calendar are still can available with the new user
login.

Kindly give me some solution about it.

Thanks.
Rehan Anwer.