[horde] disable summary?

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Tue Aug 19 20:44:39 PDT 2003

Is there any way to disable the summary after login and go straight
to one of the applications e.g. imp?  Have searched docs and the list
archives but can't find anything.  I've set:

    // what application should we go to after login?
    $_prefs['initial_application'] = array(
        'value' => 'imp',
        'locked' => true,
        'shared' => true,
        'type' => 'select',
        'desc' => _("What application should Horde display
        after login?"));

in prefs.php but maybe this is unrelated?

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000