[horde] Re: disable summary?

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Tue Aug 19 20:58:26 PDT 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Niall Young wrote:

> Is there any way to disable the summary after login and go straight
> to one of the applications e.g. imp?  Have searched docs and the list
> archives but can't find anything.  I've set:
>     $_prefs['initial_application'] = array(

Scratch that, IE is fine it's just Mozilla, argh.

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "donate to our Charity of the month which is the Eating Disorders
    Association of WA Inc. ...  give a gold coin donation and I'll reward
    you with nice sweettttt chocolate! MMMMM"
                                        -- Jodie Evans, Feb 2003