[horde] Horde/Imp replacement issues

David Flood dpf at comp.rgu.ac.uk
Mon Sep 1 06:07:16 PDT 2003

I'm fairly new to Horde/Imp but have recently been given the task of updating our old
horde/Imp setup.

In order to do this I also needed to update php as well as horde and imp which I did.
Unfortunately I can't get logged into either horde or imp although the
/horde/imp/test.php works using the imap protocol. When I attempt to log into imp the
page goes to /horde/imp/redirect.php but remains a plain white screen.

I'm using or attempting to use it through https (i.e.
https://www.example.com/horde/imp), I did copy it to http but the same still happens.

I'm running:

apache 1.3.17
php 4.3.2
Horde 2.2.3
Imp 3.2

Any help would be gratefully received as the upgrading of php seems to have broken
the old installation of horde/imp and my users don't have any way at the moment of
checking their mail externally.
David Flood
Systems Administrator