[horde] Two problems : language and TOS on first login

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Tue Sep 2 13:34:08 PDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 05:16:19PM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> > Third (I know, there was only supposed be two ...), the login screen is
> > in english by default.  I have have "$nls['defaults']['language'] =
> > 'fr_FR';"
> > in horde/config/nls.php.  Is there a way to have the login page in a
> > certain language by default ?
>
> Only if you select French as the prefered language in your browser options.

Would it be a good idea for the login page to be in the default locale
as defined by $nls['defaults']['language'] in horde/config/nls.php ?

I am not promising anything, but if the dev think it would a good idea,
I may do it sometime in the future.  I have a load of work to finish in
the near future, but I will put it in my TODO if it is deemed worthy.

Thanks !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com