[horde] Two problems : language and TOS on first login

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Sep 3 11:54:51 PDT 2003

Zitat von Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com>:

> Should Horde administrator have control over which language the login
> form will be displayed in ?

What do you both think about this compromise:

If $nls['default']['language'] is empty (and it should be empty by default
then) we take the language from the users' browsers and fall back to
English if we can't determine it (which should be very unlikely with these
days' browsers). If it is set to a language this language will be taken
unless the user selects another language explicitely on the login page.

This would result in the same behaviour as now if the admin doesn't change
anything in nls.php but gives him control if really wants to (while we
should add a comment to this setting about the consequences this might
have).

Btw, this would only happen in CVS HEAD anyway.

Jan.