[horde] Two problems : language and TOS on first login

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Wed Sep 3 10:20:34 PDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 11:31:22AM -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Quoting Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com>:
>
> > You miss the point.  A student requesting service from his institution
> > expect to be addressed in the language in use at his institution.
>
> Strange that you post from a bilingual area where most public pages are
> mandated to be bilingual and you want to force, or at least default,
> a single language on people, no?

Again, you miss (dodge ?) the point entirely.  While enlighting you
about the linguistic issue in my area would make for a good living room
discussion, I do not feel it is really approriate for this list nor am I
inclined to hold such a discussion.  So, for the sake of getting the
discussion back on topic, I will try to rephrase my question in the most
distilled form I can come up with :

Should Horde administrator have control over which language the login
form will be displayed in ?

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com