[horde] Configuration Errors

Kevin OSullivan sully at thenet2k.ath.cx
Wed Sep 3 15:11:24 PDT 2003

Hi there. Im having some difficulties setting up Horde fully. I would like my users to login via Horde (I presume the user/pass for IMP will be to login to that) and then they get the start page with all the options (wishlist,mail,options,accounts etc.) I saw this in a demo, but the version was "HEAD" I belive. I am using Horde 2.2.4 RC2 and IMP 3.2.2 RC2. Is this possible? I have set it up so double logging in is prevented.

Also when they go to check there email, I think I have it all setup so it only goes to the one IMAP server on my host which I add the users to (its a webmail service im going to continue offering on my site www.thenet2k.com). I set it up like this: I have set the serverlist to hidden in imp/conf.php and the one IMAP server has been added in servers.php. Is this correct?

I hope you can solve my problem!

Regards,
Kevin O'Sullivan