[horde] icons work

Karsten Römke Biermann-Roemke at t-online.de
Thu Sep 4 02:52:15 PDT 2003

Hoops,
I go one time to the personal preferences of a user
and say save even if I changed nothing - now it works?
Don't understand this.
Ok, thanks for your hints, they guide me to the right way.

Now I have the icons on the login screen too and they
don't disappear if I change the personal settings.
  - the expected behaviour.
Karsten

email                                             k.roemke at hhb.bonn.de
web                                   www.t-online.de/~biermann-roemke
tel                                                       02225 909740