[horde] Time Zone error

TIN Ngo-Minh tuti_fruiti_inc at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:16:10 PDT 2003

Hi again

I have updated my horde CVS and I have reset all my HORDE config files. The
hour now doesn't display anymore. Here is what I see on my screen

"Monday, September 08, 2003 :13 PM"
it is 18:13 right now.

I went in Horde's options and set different time zones, but still no hour is
displayed.

Thanks for your help

Tin Ngo-Minh
Université d'Ottawa