[horde] How to log in after installation

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Tue Sep 9 07:09:26 PDT 2003

Hi Lukas,

Depends on the setup of your server. What did you select the authentication
to be in horde, is it IMAP, LDAP, SQL, POP..., have you configured horde
for this, or if you are letting IMP handle the login, have you configured
the servers config file for it. Horde does not in essence have its own
users, it is whatever system behind it you use that sets your user base,
horde then authenticates them.

So in other words, make sure you have configured the config files, as
documented in each of the individual config files, and the INSTALL
documentation. Also check out the online docs on www.horde.org faq and
mailing lists for more specific questions.

Best of luck,
tim.

Tuesday, September 9, 2003, 2:36:53 PM, Lukas Waldenberger wrote:

LW> I have installed horde and imp and now i wanna make the configs, i
LW> also see the login fields uso. but what are my usernames, passwords
LW> etc.. where must i set them, or can i create the first user....

LW> tia

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +34 65 22 60 777 Fax +34 63 73 01 920
mailto:email at teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barceloneta, Spain