[horde] How to log in after installation

Lukas Waldenberger l.waldenberger at htl-grieskirchen.com
Tue Sep 9 07:42:41 PDT 2003

Hi,

I set all things from the horde.php file at mysql. The mysql database horde exists but there are no entry in every table. i tried to add a user called admin with an md5 coded pass - it doesn't work.

with the faq i had no luck - no help for my problem.

please can someone tell me where i can add the first user/admin or in which file i can read more about this.

thanks - Lukas