[horde] Undefined offset error

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Fri Sep 12 09:01:00 PDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:24:55PM +0000, Emilio Ruben Estevez wrote:
> Forgive my ignorance but im totaly new to php and i dont know what should
> set in here for my system to work correctly can you tell me what ?s
> about??

We can't because we don't know the specific of your installation, how you
want to make it work, etc.  Look in horde/config, horde/imp/config and
horde/turba/config.  Copy the *.php.dist to *.php and edit these file.
They are well commented, so you should be able to make some sense out of
them.  This process is explained in docs/INSTALL.

Also, you should work on your spelling.  Your mail is hard to parse.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com