[horde] Undefined offset error

Peter Abrahamsen peidran at u.washington.edu
Sun Sep 14 15:58:30 PDT 2003

I didn't have such a hard time with your writing :)

Do look over the configuration file mentioned. If you think you've set it up
how you want it, and it still doesn't work, toss it my way and I'll see if I
can find what's wrong.

Peter

--
Peter Abrahamsen              Seattle, Washington, USA
CEP, Phil, iSchool            http://www.abrahamsen.com/peter/