[horde] Hacking Horde

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Sat Sep 13 03:06:37 PDT 2003

this is something a few people have been talking about for some time and i'd
definately like to see something come out. i was always thinking of it as a
background window that gets raised to focus when a new event occurs and has a
scrollable list of alarm history in the window. would like it to replace the
javascript popup in IMP which can be too disruptive (in some situations blocks
all apps using GTK on linux).

there was even a patch mailed to the dev@ list that i believe does something
like this, however it was for the stable version and not HEAD... but here's the
link, might give you a head start:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/dev/Week-of-Mon-20030512/009684.html

marko