[horde] PEAR broke?

Jan Johansson jan.johansson at nwl.se
Wed Sep 17 01:01:18 PDT 2003

Hello!

I have had horde/imp working on my Debian box for quitre some time, and
today i applied some updates, and i seem to have broken PEAR. Because
when I try to access horde I get

Warning: read(Crypt/HCEMD5.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /var/www/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 71

Warning: read(): Failed opening 'Crypt/HCEMD5.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 71

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: crypt_hcemd5 in
/var/www/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 73

And I am trying to figure out what I need to install to fix this, I
cannot find any Crypt under the PEAR dir at all. I figure I need
something from
http://pear.php.net/packages.php?catpid=6&catname=Encryption but
Crypt_Crypt isn't available and so on?