[horde] PEAR broke?

Peter Abrahamsen peidran at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 18 23:09:09 PDT 2003

What version of Debian, and what version of PEAR? My up-to-date testing box
has Crypt/HCEMD5.php from php4-pear version 4.2.3-3.

If you run `dpkg -L php4-pear | grep Crypt`, what happens?

Peter

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:01:18AM +0200, Jan Johansson wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have had horde/imp working on my Debian box for quitre some time, and
> today i applied some updates, and i seem to have broken PEAR. Because
> when I try to access horde I get
>
> Warning: read(Crypt/HCEMD5.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
> directory in /var/www/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 71
>
> Warning: read(): Failed opening 'Crypt/HCEMD5.php' for inclusion
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
> /var/www/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 71
>
> Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: crypt_hcemd5 in
> /var/www/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 73
>
> And I am trying to figure out what I need to install to fix this, I
> cannot find any Crypt under the PEAR dir at all. I figure I need
> something from
> http://pear.php.net/packages.php?catpid=6&catname=Encryption but
> Crypt_Crypt isn't available and so on?

Peter Abrahamsen              Seattle, Washington, USA
CEP, Phil, iSchool            http://www.abrahamsen.com/peter/
University of Washington      206.525.2702 (home)
    Consensus reality - did you vote for it?