[horde] login

richard at norton-hall.co.uk richard at norton-hall.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 05:16:18 PDT 2003

Thanks again to Etienne

I am becoming embarrassed at my ineptness with this package.

I now can get either horde or imp login screens but am failing "Most likely
your username or password was entered incorrectly."

I can login to mysql and change db to horde with the given username and
password at a command line. What is the next clue to progress I assume I have
left something un configured that picks up the variables to compare or
selects the database, I have used the given scripts to set up the database-
your help is much appreciated.

I suppose the wealth of adaptability is the reason for the curse of so many
places to look for the problems. Is there a central configuration package -
like webmin - available.

regards Richard