[horde] attachment problem

Rob MacKay rob at darkskyhosting.com
Thu Sep 18 10:57:07 PDT 2003

Any anyone help with this?

-----Original Message-----
From: horde-bounces at lists.horde.org
[mailto:horde-bounces at lists.horde.org]On Behalf Of Rob MacKay
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 11:07 AM
To: horde at lists.horde.org
Subject: [horde] attachment problem

Hello,

Using Horde 2.0 with PLESK 5.0.5 standard install.

When trying to add attachments to emails via the horde webmail interface I
get the following error:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/webmail/horde/imp/compose.php on line 954

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/webmail/horde/imp/compose.php on line 955

I have verified that everything in apache has been properly set but still
can't track this down.  Any help would be much appreciated.  The
open_basedir settings include the /tmp folder, which is where I see the
horde.log and the various session files and also the impatt* different
attachment files.

On the receiving end the attachment is there but is also only 60bytes of
invalid data.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Rob