[horde] Best Platform and pre-requisites

s.chappell at isnsuk.com s.chappell at isnsuk.com
Thu Sep 25 00:47:41 PDT 2003

I have been playing with horde for about a year now and think it is awesome.

I have decided to retire my old mailserver and build a faster one.

What I would like to know is; What would be the best platform to utlize all of
hordes application features. ie, user management, shared folders etc..

I normally use Qmail, courier Imap etc.. but would be happy to try postfix or
exim if it would allow me to explore the potential of the full horde suite.

thanks in advance

Simon