[horde] Re: horde Digest, Vol 517, Issue 1

Yavuz Aydin yavuz at qweb.nl
Sun Oct 5 03:13:21 PDT 2003

Dear all,

> > I just looked into the fullname hook, but I can't get it to work the way I
> > want.
>
> Which is?
>
> > I don't want the fullname out of Gecos or LDAP, but from IMP, and nothing
> > else.
>
> I'm not sure what "From IMP" means...
>
> > Anyone can help with configuring horde that way?
>
> Maybe, if you describe what you want better.

Most users of ours have their Full Name in their default user account in IMP set
up correctly. In my first message I say:

Whenever I log in from horde (use imp for authentication) it says:
"Welcome, username at server" instead of "Welcome, Full Name". When I go to Inbox
and then get back to horde I do see "Welcome, Full Name".

So this Full Name does work when someone goes first to his/her Inbox (IMP) and
then go to Horde, but if they first log in, they get in horde and there they see
username at server insteda of their Full Name, which is set up in the options in IMP.

--
Best Regards,

Yavuz Aydin
Qweb Internet Services