[horde] Question on themes

rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com
Sun Oct 5 07:39:22 PDT 2003

> > > I copied the theme to each app's config/theme
> > > directory, but still the same.

> > Hello, yes i have the same problem. I couldn't find out what's
> > happening.
>
> Works fine here.

Had the exact problem until doing CVS update yesterday morning.
1 releated problem still remains though.  using IMP authentication
for Horde, when logging out the sytem, the default theme is forgotten in
the subsequent thank-you login screen.

if $_prefs['language'] is locked to say en_US, in both Horde and Imp,
the lock seems to be ignored and a language selection is given.
Refreshing the browser screen with refresh cures both problems until
the next logout sequence.   Not sure whats causing this.

Ron