[horde] Horde 2.2.4 breaks blacklists

Matt Richard matt.richard at fandm.edu
Mon Oct 6 07:35:53 PDT 2003

Hi,

After upgrading Horde from 2.2.3 to 2.2.4, blacklists no longer work.

I started looking through the configs, and found a new registry
setting for Ingo, the new filter program.

But Ingo hasn't reached a stable release yet, as far as I can tell.

Does Horde/IMP require Ingo for filters, or is Ingo optional?

How do I return Horde/IMP to using internal filters, as before?

Shouldn't this change have waited for a major release?  It's
frustrating to deal with major changes when I'm only upgrading for
security fixes...

Thanks,

Matt
--