[horde] Default app not working

Frank Pineau frank at pineaus.com
Mon Oct 6 13:19:35 PDT 2003

Ok, tired of beating my head against the wall.  I've followed the FAQ
and dug through the archives but have come up unsuccessful.  Latest
stable Horde & IMP from CVS (about a week ago):

Trying to make http://example.myserver.com/ login and dump directly to
IMP.  I can get example.myserver.com/ to login, but it consistently goes
to Horde and will only go into IMP if I click on Horde's options icon
and manually select IMP as the default app.  I don't want my users to
have to do that.  I also have several other apps that the users will
need to access (turba, kronolith, etc.), but they'll access those
through the link icons in IMP.

Apache:
<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName example.myserver.com
        DocumentRoot /www/horde
        Alias /horde/ /www/horde/
</VirtualHost>

registry.php:
Currently back at default as it doesn't seem to matter how I configure
the webroot settings for horde and/or imp.  Behaviour is identical with
all settings I tried.

Suggestions?

--
Frank Pineau
This is my sig.  There are many like it, but this one is mine.