[horde] VFS.php error under HEAD horde

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 07:16:11 PDT 2003

> Zitat von Tom Hodder <tom at scriptsupport.co.uk>:
>
> > in ansel and a couple of the other appications I am getting a
> > "Warning: main(VFS.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
> > in
> > /home/scriptsupport.co.uk/public/horde/ansel/lib/base.php on line 55
> >
> If you're running CVS versions, please read at least a *bit* of
> documentation and follow the appropriate lists.
>
> Jan.

Erm. there isn't a README or INSTALL under ansel docs, and there have been very
few posts to the application specfic ansel mailing list according to the
archives. and even google says not much about "VFS.php +ansel" "VFS.php +horde"
etc, its not like im not looking, there just seems to be not much info about.

is there a compatibility table for each of the applications? or is there some
way to determine this from the cvs?

E:t.hodder at scriptsupport.co.uk
M:07979 975 1734
F:01708 804 802