[horde] Full set of howto instructions

Gumby gumby at ultimate.kicks-ass.net
Fri Oct 10 17:33:24 PDT 2003

I am installing horde/imp for the first time and I was wondering if there was
any more installation documentation out there than just the INSTALL files.
They are written ok however I'd like to find a step by step tutorial out
there somewhere.  For example, it says in the INSTALL that to create a
default db for mysql you should run scripts/mysql_create.sql yet it doesnt
tell you exactly HOW to run that.  I know I can search online on how to use a
.sql file but wouldnt it be easier from a rookie installers point of view to
just add that one simple command to the INSTALL file?

Terry Rigby
rookie horde/imp admin/user