[horde] This is a little off topic. Squid and Horde/IMP/etc.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Oct 22 05:23:10 PDT 2003

Maybe we need a preformance mailing list :-)

I use a transparent squid proxy from one location due to their limited
bandwidth and to facilitate policy routing.  The horde installation is
in another country.  When I load the imp page, it starts very fast and
then just peters out to about 175 BPS and after about one minute I have
the page.  If I disable squid, the same page takes, maybe 5 seconds.
The problem is obviously that squid doesn't like something or does it
very  S L O W L Y.

Has anyone else seen this?  If so, were you able to find the cause and
even better were you able to fix it?

Thanks,

ed