[horde] This is a little off topic. Squid and Horde/IMP/etc.

Dave Breiland superdave at dynamicis.com
Wed Oct 22 05:37:53 PDT 2003

I currently have a slightly similar setup that works.  For IMP I'm
running:
Horde: 2.2.3
IMP: 3.2.1
Turba: 1.1
Kronolith: 1.1
Mnemo: 1.1

I run an http SSH tunnel (for security) to the Squid server and from there
access IMP.  You'd think I'd find even more slow down due to the SSH
encryption, but it all runs very fast.

I'm not sure if that helps you out at all or not.

Dave