[horde] horde HEAD vfs configuration

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 10:01:12 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm looking for some documentation on configuring the VFS for use with horde
HEAD, as im getting the following error;
                   [file] => /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php
                   [line] => 524
                   [function] => pear_error
                   [class] => pear_error
                   [type] => ->
                   [args] => Array
                       (
                           [0] => Class definition of Horde_VFS_file not found.
                           [1] =>
                           [2] => 1
                           [3] => 1024
                           [4] =>
                       )
and the same happens when I try to use the sql server VFS driver.
Im thinking that the class files for the file and sql VFS file driver are
missing, or no in the right place.

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this;

Cheers

Tom