[horde] Horde Clients

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:09:55 PST 2003

I setup the client address book in the administration configuration,
however, I utilized the 'title' entry as established in the sources.php
instead of the actual address book name:

$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
    'title' => _("Shared Address Book"),

My obscure reasoning followed this comment in the sources.php with regard to
setting up an address book:

title: This is the common (user-visible) name that you want displayed
in the contact source drop-down box.

Thank you for the assistance, the modules are functioning properly now.