[horde] thor and horde/lib/Group.php

Johan FISCHER linux at fischaz.com
Thu Oct 30 20:57:31 PST 2003

Okay, I resolved and understand my problem

There is no bug in the current source code of Thor or Horde but the structure of
the group assigned to a project changed (i don't know when).

So when I created my project, the admin group was a child of the developer
group. But now all the subgroup (Accepted, Administrators, Developers,
Discharged ...) are direct children of the Project Group. That's the reason why
i got some error when listing the project because the group
PROJECT:Administrators didn't exist (i was located at
PROJECT:Developers:Administrators).

When I erased every trace of my project and created another, the good structure
of the project's groups appeared.

But I discover another problem (a real one this time), the sql file for the thor
table is wrong and the auto_increment option is missing in the project_id field
or the tables thor_projects_seq (as you like), because of that, you cannot
create more than one project.

Sorry to have bothered you for the first problem....

Cheers.
Johan.