[horde] thor and horde/lib/Group.php

Carlos Pedrinaci cpedrinaci at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 31 00:42:57 PST 2003

Groups organisation changed on tuesday.
The organisation makes more sense now (imho) and allows project
administrators to organise Developers and Administrators in sub groups
which may be a must for large projects and will certainly help managing
them.

Regarding the auto_increment, thanks for pointing that out. I use an old
db structure and haven't noticed that disappeared on last cleanup.
I'll work on that..

Regards,

Carlos