[horde] next steps after installation of framework

Ricardo Sada ricardo at tribulabs.com
Sat Nov 1 13:54:12 PST 2003

Hi,

I've "installed" the latestr version of Horde and Kronolith from the
tarball files to my Linux Red Hat 9 - mysql installation.
I came to the point of running the test.php test havin only to negative
results:

- MCAL Support: No
- Mcrypt Support: No

which I belive are not mandatory.  Everything else looks fine, including
the version of PEAR, and I cans see the Horde login screen just fine.

Now, all MySQL tables are blank so I've no horde user accounts for
adminstration nor users.
How are these accounts setup or created in Horde?? I mean what next?..
am I missing another module?

Any help is appreciated,

thanks

Ricardo