[horde] Solaris Language Problem

Leena Heino Leena.Heino at uta.fi
Sun Nov 2 08:58:27 PST 2003

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Cory Merritt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me which packages are required in order for Horde/Imp
> multilingual supporton Solaris 9 (Sparc)?

You might want to install these packages:
SUNWauaos      Australasia OS Support
SUNWauaox      Australasia 64-bit OS Support
SUNWcamos      Central America OS Support
SUNWcamox      Central America 64-bit OS Support
SUNWceuos      Central Europe OS Support
SUNWceuox      Central Europe 64-bit OS Support
SUNWeeuos      Eastern Europe OS Support
SUNWeeuox      Eastern Europe 64-bit OS Support
SUNWeu8os      American English/UTF-8 L10N For OS Environment User Files
SUNWeu8ox      American English/UTF-8 L10N For OS Env User Files (64-bit)
SUNWi13cs      X11 ISO8859-13 Codeset Support
SUNWi15cs      X11 ISO8859-15 Codeset Support
SUNWi1cs       X11 ISO8859-1 Codeset Support
SUNWi2cs       X11 ISO8859-2 Codeset Support
SUNWi5cs       X11 ISO8859-5 Codeset Support
SUNWi7cs       X11 ISO8859-7 Codeset Support
SUNWi9cs       X11 ISO8859-9 Codeset Support
SUNWmeaos      Middle East OS Support
SUNWmeaox      Middle East 64-bit OS Support
SUNWnafos      Northern Africa OS Support
SUNWnafox      Northern Africa 64-bit OS Support
SUNWnamos      Northern America OS Support
SUNWnamox      Northern America 64-bit OS Support
SUNWneuos      Northern Europe OS Support
SUNWneuox      Northern Europe 64-bit OS Support
SUNWsamos      Southern America OS Support
SUNWsamox      Southern America 64-bit OS Support
SUNWseuos      Southern Europe OS Support
SUNWseuox      Southern Europe 64-bit OS Support
SUNWweuos      Western Europe OS Support
SUNWweuox      Western Europe 64-bit OS Support

--
  Leena Heino              University of Tampere / Computer Centre
  ( liinu at uta.fi )      ( http://www.uta.fi/laitokset/tkk )