[horde] Horde CSS not working all of a sudden... any ideas??

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 02:52:26 PST 2003

Hello,

Please check the following screenshots:

  http://fishsponge.co.uk/miscfiles/Horde_01.gif
  http://fishsponge.co.uk/miscfiles/Horde_02.gif

They show what my installation of Horde looks like when i visit it at my
university. It used to work fine absolutely everywhere else, on all other
computers in the world, and all other browsers.

Now, however, even though i haven't even FTP'd into my server for weeks, the
Horde stylesheet doesn't work on my machine at home any more either. The
screenshots were taken here at home.

The stylesheets for Imp, Kronolith, Turba and Nmemo all work perfectly and have
done all along, but the stylesheet for horde seems to just be ignored.

Does anyone know why this is?? Horde must be different to the apps somehow, but
i don't have a clue how.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Hobbs.

--