[horde] Messages not showing in IMP 4.0

Fri Nov 7 08:34:05 PST 2003

Also would like to add that messages have not been marked for deletion.

When doing the PHP IMAP support test in /imp/test.php I get the following:

server="mail.pris.ca" user="rnoble" mailbox="{mail.pris.ca:143/imap}INBOX"
INBOX has 38 messages (0 new 0 recent)

I'm stumped, I don't know where to go from here, I have looked through the
FAQ and googled for an answer but no luck.

Rick