[horde] Slides for last O'Reilly Convention? (or more dev documentation)

Adrian Esteban Madrid aemadrid at hyperxmedia.com
Fri Nov 7 15:25:32 PST 2003

Googling for documentation on the framewaork I came to this link:

Using the Horde Application Framework for Your Business
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2003/view/e_sess/4556

Anybody knows where I can get my hands on the slides for this presentation?
I am just trying to grok the framework. I've browsed through horde.org/papers
but I think it's going to take more than that stuff for me to start. Any other
places to start would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--
Adrian Esteban Madrid