[horde] Slides for last O'Reilly Convention? (or more dev documentation)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 7 19:26:39 PST 2003

Quoting Adrian Esteban Madrid <aemadrid at hyperxmedia.com>:

> Using the Horde Application Framework for Your Business
> http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2003/view/e_sess/4556
>
> Anybody knows where I can get my hands on the slides for this presentation?
> I am just trying to grok the framework. I've browsed through horde.org/papers
> but I think it's going to take more than that stuff for me to start. Any
> other places to start would be greatly appreciated.

Huh, cool. It was a BOF (Birds Of a Feather), so there may not have been slides.
I don't know the person who moderated, so they may or may not be on one of the
lists.

I can point you at http://horde.org/papers/, though.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I am not that interested in green food." - Average Joe