[horde] Fwd: Problems Installing Horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Nov 10 11:27:38 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from mazloumi at uni-mannheim.de -----
    Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:05:39 +0100
    From: Nima Mazloumi <mazloumi at uni-mannheim.de>
 Subject: Problems Installing Horde
      To: chuck at horde.org

Dear Mr. Hagenbuch,

I tried to install the latest HEAD-version of Horde right from CVs but
it seems to me that some files are missing. For instance the files
Util.php and String.php cannot be found? Where can I find them? Are they
part of the PEAR-package? I guess not because the include statements are

Core.php:
include_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/String.php';

Horde.php:
include_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/Util.php';

Best regards,
Nima Mazloumi

Dipl.-Kfm. Nima Mazloumi
Research Assistant
University of Mannheim
Department of Business Administration, Production and Controlling -
Prof. Dr. Hoitsch
Department of Information Systems - Prof. Dr. Schader
L13,15, Zi. 421
68131 Mannheim
Tel. +49 (0)621-181-3460 (office)
Fax. +49 (0)621-181-1643
Mobile: +49-(0)-177-5757277
Email: mazloumi at uni-mannheim.de

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I am not that interested in green food." - Average Joe