[horde] (no subject)

ml at a019.hostcentral.com ml at a019.hostcentral.com
Mon Nov 10 15:35:38 PST 2003

We are a small ISP trying to set up Horde with Cyrus 2 and SASL on
FreeBSD-stable for our customers.

So far imapd works, a few mailboxes created and we are able to connect to the
horde interface and send/receive mail.

Questions:
1. User creating a folder must specify "INBOX.[foldername]". Can this be
changed?
2. Must all folders created by a user be under INBOX?
3. Admin user cannot create top level [shared] folders. Moreover, when you log
in as cyrus admin user and go to the Folders page, Horde hangs. 'cyrus' is in
tghe admin array of horde/config/horde.php
4. The imapd log is full of messages like this:
Nov 10 18:05:19 a019 imapd[96798]: no user in db
Nov 10 18:05:19 a019 imapd[96798]: login: localhost.hostcentral.com[127.0.0.1]
itz CRAM-MD5 User logged in.
5. It appears that each user only INBOX folder and no Drafts and/or Sent that
we
expected to see. Is that normal? Could this be altered somehow?