[horde] Horde cvs on shared server

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Nov 11 17:42:37 PST 2003

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.set-include-path.php

I dont know what would be a good file to put that in; horde/lib/base.php
possibly.

Or get a better provider. PEAR modules are now (or at least will be in
the near future) a near necessity.. Explan them as "the same thing as
CPAN, but for PHP" if your provider dosent understand... If they dont
understand that I would start to question if they understand computers
:P