[horde] Installation

Ed.Lazor at AtFantasy.com Ed.Lazor at AtFantasy.com
Thu Nov 13 12:40:09 PST 2003

Fresh RedHat 9.0 install with all of the (hopefully) relevant packages installed and all updates applied.  I downloaded everything from the snapshot directory.  Unzipped horde-2003-11-13.tar.gz and moved it to my webspace.  I get errors when accessing horde/test.php.  Stuff about it not finding String.php and such.

Any advice?

Any install docs for a clean RedHat 9.0 install?  If not, anyone want to help me create one to share with others?  I think it would be very handy for anyone wanting to take a clean system and get Horde and all of it's modules up and running.

Thanks,

-Ed

ps... since I'm at step one and my goal is to get everything up and running, all help is greatly appreciated.